First of all I would like to introduce my self, I am 37 years old, I am a proud mom of 3 kids oops! one preteen and 2 kids. For the longest time many people especially, friends asked me what do I do to look the way I do after having 3 kids, especially right after deliver the babies. The answer is very simple; I watched what I was eating and also exercise.


A then the second question takes place how did I do it while having my newborns and later when I was having my full time job.
The answer is simple, I had to organize myself in many ways including delegate to my husband at the time.
Here are some tips that Dee Health n’ Fitness have for moms and friends that have a busy schedule:

1.- Watch what you are eating, how? Just make sure that you eat what you purchase in your groceries, which must be well balanced between, fruits, veggies, proteins, dairy, grains, etc. One trick that worked for me during my busy times is I cut all veggies and fruits and saved them in containers, I cooked all meat once a week, enough rice for the week, etc. I didn’t have to cook every night for the next day.

2.- Avoid as much as possible eating out, you need to get into the routine to eat well and healthy in order to be able to loose weight, maintain or improve your appearance and self esteem.

3.- Exercise, you have 2 options depending on motivation and schedule, what really works for me is I workout at home, why? Because instead of communing to the gym I would utilize that time to work out, so If I have only 30min go to the gym that means at least 10min driving/walking/jogging to the gym and 10mins back which result in having only 10min to workout which cannot be long enough, however it’s better than nothing. Why not utilize those 30mins with a good workout at home and when you have more time go to the gym.

4.- When motivation is an issue, workout with your husband, boyfriend, friends, involve your kids as well use them as weights if they are small enough or ask them to participate with you during jogging and they will ride their bike for example.

5.- Very very important: Set realistic goals according to your lifestyle.

This is a topic I can be very passionate about and sometimes and I can go On and On; I have to stop myself from keep talking about it.


Please feel free to contact me at deehealthnfitness@gmail.com if you have any question.

Comments