How My Life Changed With Exercise and Healthy Eating!

Everything started when I went to a family party and when I looked around and everyone around me was overweight or obese.


That experience was an eye opener and made me realize that I was on that path also. I was already obese and started suffering from all the diseases that come with it, such as high blood pressure, poor cardiovascular condition, gout and high cholesterol and already taking medication for all that.

It is when I decided to transform my life completely and started taking action on losing my weight.

On September 2015 I decided to get in touch with Denise at Dee Health n’ Fitness’ Team when my wife and I started this journey of healthy lifestyle.

My personal trainer, Denise, setup a program for me and my wife to start physical activity, we would exercise together once and sometimes twice a week plus my homework which was to exercise on my own.

Also an assessment and guidance on eating habits and an excellent support in my new passion for cycling, from my health coach.

This program worked miracles for myself and my wife.

This journey to a healthy lifestyle has transform my life 180 degrees, currently I am down 25lbs, I can tie my shoe lace and I am done taking of high blood medication and the journey continues because my next goal is to get rid of gout medication.


Here I am a 64 year old man, who came to Canada when I was 18 and since then I worked in the construction industry which required a lot of physical work. Now I am developing my own business as Alfredo’s Tile and Marble because I feel young and have energy still to continue a business life.


Comments