My Story




You want to get to know me more and understand why I am doing what I am doing, here it is my story.

“I grew up in Venezuela, I come from a middle class family, I had a pretty good education, graduated as a Computer Technician and I worked in IT for 18 years of my life. My mom and dad got divorced when I was around 4 years old.
Since then I spend 17 years of my life living with my Great grandma (Mi Mamavieja), my grandma (Mi Abuelita), my mom and my sister, and 11 years after my little brother came to our lives.

 As you can see a lot of female energy in my childhood, but not a regular female energy, this is the energy of very strong women, who worked very hard and always showed that we don’t need a man because we are strong enough to support and provide to our family. “Nosotras somos machas” (We are macho)

While my mom was going to the University and after that working, my grandma (Mi Abuelita) was raising my sister and I. My Dad was almost never there, the image of a man in my house were my 3 uncles which were some sort of busy living their individual lives, however there are amazing uncles.

Through my teenage and early adulthood I told myself that I would break this pattern of being a single mom, I thought the solution was not get married then I met this wonderful, handsome and tall guy when I was 22 on July 15th 1999, the reason why I remember this day so clearly is because my birthday is 19 days before his, what a coincidence!
 We got married in Dec 27th, 2000, moved to Canada in Oct 21st, 2001 and by Feb 2002 we already had our first child; together we had 3 super awesome kids. We were a very determined couple, moving to Canada after 9/11 was not the best time to move knowing that the economy was downhill, but we still did and no regrets about that decision at all.

After, in 2012 we separated and this old thought of me following the pattern of my grandma and mom haunted me for a long time. But I was determined and still am that this is my life and I am in control of it. 

My whole life, I had been against the river, against the norm, a lot of people told that I have a strong personality, because I would not care about what people say about me, and always do what I wanted except ONE thing: I studied Computers when I was more into social or humanitarian careers but back home it is all about finding a way to improve your status quo.  So I decided to take my mom’s and everyone else’s advice to study that (IT), because it was “the best” for me.
Even though I was going against my own nature, once again, I was determined to complete my education, get my diploma and work like everyone else.
I made a living (… and good money) out of that education for a long time but my call to do something else started a long time ago and some people call it “midlife crisis”; eager this time I was determined to do something about it and I became a Personal Trainer because I was feeling that I could help people to transform their bodies and enjoy the benefits of exercise through motivation, fun & empowerment.

Transformation has been my favorite word since I discovered why I am so happy and passionate about what I am doing now; be a fitness personal trainer.

It is because I love and enjoy very much to transform people’s lives and always focus on Body, Mind and Soul. I believe I can change your body by creating a connection with your mind and soul.

As more I discovered about myself; as more I understand the transformation from inside out in my life and body; more I feel excited about working with people and be part of their journey as well to help them meet their fitness goals.

This is a journey of having an awesome, happy and spectacular lifestyle that complement other aspects of life.

I am here to transform the world through each one of you. I believe that we can change the world together to be in harmony with our bodies, mind and souls as well as our families, friends, community, environment and our wonderful planet and, next generations will continue the work we are starting now in this era of changes, shifting & transformation.”


Comments