The Challenge that gave me HAPPINESS

lifestyleLet’s start with what  Detox is? It is a ​period when you ​stop taking ​unhealthy or ​harmful ​foods, ​drinks, or ​drugs into ​your ​body for a ​period of ​time, in ​order to ​improve ​your ​health.

Now that we have the definition it is fair to say that a detox is not meant to lose weight, however it can definitely help you with that.

Now, I would like to share my detox experience with you guys and let’s explain briefly what I did.

  1. Goal: cleanse my gut, my stomach (the gut AKA the second brain, reference: Gut Feelings, the second brain)
  2. Determination – I was going to do it only for 7 days and from there it changed to 30.
  3. Rules of the detox: Eliminate certain food that will help me to detox my gut, such as processed food (ei: sugar, flour, pasta, etc).
    1. Eating out was not an option during this time because I could not control my food intake as I wanted to.
    2. Plan my groceries and meals for the week.
  4. Exercise: hot yoga for the 30 days straight at Bikram yoga Calgary South
    1. I did not skip or do doubles to get ahead.
    2. The last week I combined hot yoga and some exercises.
    3. Scheduled my classes weekly.
  5. I committed to myself to go through it successfully
  6. Be conscious and aware of the challenge.



30daychallengeI have to say that it was challenging not the food, it was the fact to add yoga to my schedule for 30 days straight.

What did I feel during this period of time?

- First 7 days were tough to accommodate yoga and plan my meals of the week.

- More towards the end I was even craving junk food or a coffee, but in order to keep myself on track I was always with my food bag in case of crazy hunger or eat before going out, this really helped me a lot to overcome this.

During my practice of yoga, I have to say that I felt stronger in my body, mind and soul and the most important one is that I felt HAPPY. And I will continue the habit to practice yoga as often as possible as part of my exercise routine and eating more clean every time.


transformAll that being said, I would like to tell you this, a detox is not about losing weight as a lot people mentioned to me like: “why are you doing that? You don’t need to lose weight” consistent comment.

This is about cleansing your body and it will cleanse your thoughts and emotions as a result of that as well, will help you to be more focused, centered, and balanced.

This was a rewarding experience that I will recommend to anybody.

Would you like to have the same experience of transformation, freedom, happiness, and focus?

I will invite to participate in my 30 day Detox Challenge.
It is a whole program design for you, plus motivation, empowerment, support and much more from Dee Health n’ fitness

Register here: info@deehealthnfitness.com or visit my website at http://deehealthnfitness.com/  to get to know more about us.



Benefits from this challenge:
* Lifestyle,  * new amazing habits, * be conscious about your body and mind, *transform your body, * balance your soul,  * create awareness of the impact that our actions created in our body.

Your Personal trainer will guide you through this transformational experience of body and mind cleanse.

 Dee @ Dee Health n’ Fitness







Comments

Post a Comment