Maria Alexandra Marquez Risquez
Apr 11, 1977 - Nov 29th, 2016

When Cancer touches 

your best friend 

and lose her forever




Dee Health n’ Fitness stands for having a balance, healthy and fit lifestyle. Working with a lot of people with different illnesses and costumed to take medication and live every day in pain and aches. 

Life and dead touches us all in every way.

Our last time together - Celebration of her 33th year of life.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico (2010)
I have celebrated the beauty of life and the wonderful human body I have when I got pregnant 3 times and delivered naturally with epidural 3 times. When I see my kids growing every day so aware, open and sensitive about the things are happening in this world and how they make decisions based on their instinct, awareness and consciousness about what is best for them and their environment as well, make me feel very grateful about life and love.

Then also dead touches us in many ways, it is the cycle of life. My question is how this moment should be for the human being. Cancer has been attacking and killing people everywhere and this is becoming closer to me, my friends, as well as my clients.

Our last goodbye face-to-face (2010)
Playa del Carmen, Mexico


Recently touched the life of my best friend, in honor of her I am writing this, Maria Alexandra Marquez Risquez, one of my 3 best friends: Mary. She was diagnosed with tongue Cancer more than I year ago and she was fighting it for a long time going through pain and lots of life changing experiences to become a better person and heal her wounds of life, emotional wounds. Unfortunately she passed on November 29th, 2016. It was an incredible lost for me since she was one of the 3 people outside of my family that really know me well no matter the distance of me living in Canada and she was in Mexico.

Ironically speaking this is another reason that is pushing, empowering and encouraging me to continue my journey to motivate, support and empower you to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. Combine the emotional healing by also healing your digestive system, increasing muscle mass and not because it looks good, just because it makes you feel extraordinary awesome to keep enjoying life, your family and friend in your optimum full potential of your body.

Reconnecting (2008) after 9 years of not seeing each other.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
It is time to take action by choosing the following things that in my opinion will help to have more balance body and mind:
  • NON-GMO and organic food
  • Use more natural products, less chemicals in your body.
  • Exercise every single day even 5 min if that’s all you have. 
  • Enjoy nature and connect to sun, the moon, the dirt, the trees.
  • Face all the fear that is stopping you from moving forward emotionally.

Stay tuned, like, comment and share. There is a lot to share with you in 2017.


Follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube. Dee Mago’s approach is all about creating fitness in your life with balance with the other elements.

Comments